For immediate reservations, please contact our professional and courteous personnel at (360) 260-0515 in Washington or (503) 274-9505 in Oregon.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Balance is due in full 15 days before pick up. If your booking is scheduled less than 15 days before pick up the total amount will be billed at time of booking and is NON REFUNDABLE. ONE WAY RESERVATIONS are paid in full at the time of booking and ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
ASPEN LIMO TOURS CONTRACT
Billing and Overtime
Billing starts at scheduled start time. Driver will arrive approximately ten minutes early. Once the driver arrives at the location for pick up, he/she will walk Client through a quick pre-trip inspection of the vehicle and will do a post-trip inspection with Client as well, to be signed by both the driver and client at the end of the run.
- Client reservation amount will be charged in its entirety upon receipt of signed DocuSign agreement, and a separate email will be sent with payment confirmation. Client reservation isNON-REFUNDABLE with aNO-CANCELLATION policy.
- Client is responsible for any overtime charges due to extended stays at wineries or other venues. Client is responsible for time management. Client agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted hourly rate and agrees to pay any overtime charges. Overtime will be billed in 15 min. increments and charged to the credit card on file unless prior arrangements have been made. OVERTIME will NOT be refunded.
- Client is responsible for ALL overtime incurred – once overtime is accrued and charged it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Unless specified otherwise in the reservation,One Way Point-to-Point transfersincur the hourly charge in 15 minute increments for any additional stops. Your hourly charge is ___ per hour.
- Aspen Limo Tours is not liable for any tasting fees incurred at any winery location. Tasting fees are the responsibility of the client.
- Client is responsible for any tolls, national park fees, or event fees.
Once payment is accepted, Aspen Limo Tours and its agents are authorized to charge for any actual damages caused by Client or its guests upon prompt notice to Client of such damages. Every vehicle will have a recording system for the safety of the driver and client.
- In the event the cardholder is not present for client inspection form, he/she gives another Client representative (or another parent if prom booking) authority to sign inspection form.
- No alcohol consumed by anyone under the age of 21. Run will be terminated immediately with no refunds. Clients will be responsible for finding alternative mode of transportation.
Safe Alcohol Consumption Pledge. Client agrees that all members of my group will drink responsibly and follow OLCC alcohol consumption rules. To ensure a positive wine tour experience for Client’s guests, winery staff and other patrons, we must remain respectful of the environment. Failure to follow etiquette may result in refusal of service.
Damage to the Vehicle
- Signer is responsible for inside damage to the vehicle incurred during reservation.
- No tampering/opening of emergency exits including roof & windows or minimum $500 charge No glitter – $100 cleaning fee for glitter. SMOKING OR VAPING will result in a $500 charge per incident.
- Vomiting within the vehicle $500 minimum charge. No exceptions.
- No Smoking, Drugs, or Vaping of any kind
- Stereo will be inspected pre and post run to verify working condition. All vehicle sound system controls have been professionally setup for maximum listening enjoyment. Do not adjust settings. If sound system is damaged during reservation, client is responsible for all repairs on card provided.
- $20 Fee assessed per broken or missing glass. Be responsible patrons-excessive spills may result in extra cleaning fees.
A minimum $150.00 clean-up fee will be charged for excessive matter left in the limousine including but not limited to gum, food, or drink spills. The person who signs the contract will be responsible for all damages. Damages will be charged at 125% of the repair cost plus parts and labor. Client is responsible to inspect the vehicle chartered prior to departure to determine any previous damages.
We prefer that groups do not eat food in our vehicles – we work diligently to keep our vehicles clean to ensure your experience with us is a memorable one. If your group needs to bring food/snacks, please ask for approval from our office. We will charge a cleaning fee if food is authorized. If food is eaten on the vehicle without authorization, we will charge a cleaning fee. We appreciate your cooperation.
Any time changes/adjustments made within 24 hours of reservation will be assessed a change fee equal to half of the hourly rate for Client’s rental. Agreeing to the conditions as outlined below and the contracted rate as quoted and included in this agreement authorizes Aspen Limo Tours and its agents to accept payment in the form of cash or credit card. Aspen Limo Tours is not responsible for COVID state regulations and guidelines that may impact group sizes. Any credit card chargeback disputes may not allow a reschedule.
Tipping and Gratuity:
Our chauffeurs rely upon gratuity for their income. Most bookings include a minimum pre-paid gratuity. We encourage you to add an additional gratuity if your chauffeur goes above and beyond expectations.
Limousine Rules and Regulations:
- No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age. Violation will result in immediate termination of the travels, no refund. Parents will be notified to pick up passengers. We discourage backpacks, bags and purses to be brought on board by young people. Drivers may search backpacks, bags, or purses.
- No shoes are allowed on the upholstery or bar areas.
- All tolls and parking are not included in rental rate. Driver must be reimbursed at the end of the rental.
- Unruly persons will be dropped off at the sole reasonable discretion of the driver with no refunds.
- Aspen is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
- No illegal drug use of any kind is permitted.
- Client agrees that a replacement vehicle may be substituted in the event of any major mechanical issues or accident etc.
- All entertainment including CD’s, DVD’s, and/or VHS tapes are to be provided by the client. Sound systems may or may not be Bluetooth enabled, depending upon Client’s vehicle. Be prepared with auxiliary cord to connect in case there is no Bluetooth available. Aspen provides the sound system but is not responsible for personal connections.
- If the limousine is unavailable and there is no replacement prior to Client’s scheduled rental you will be refunded the full amount.
- Seating is required at all times while the vehicle is in motion. Aspen Limo Tours is not liable for injuries to guests who are not seated during transit.
Aspen Limo & Tours disinfects and sanitizes all vehicles per CDC guidelines to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 exposure.
However, Aspen Limo & Tours cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 or any other communicable disease and cannot and does not promise that the client will not contract COVID-19 or any other communicable disease. The Client acknowledges that Aspen Limo & Tours has informed him/her that the travel with Aspen is not risk-free, that it is possible that the client may contract COVID-19 or any other communicable disease during his/her presence in the vehicle or at a venue, and that the client freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the vehicle and travel with Aspen Limo & Tours with awareness of the associated risks.
Client understands and agrees to the length and usage along with any charges set forth in this agreement and further agrees to pay for any and all actual damages its party may cause during the rental periods, arising from Client’s negligence, or willful misconduct.
Client also agrees there will be no smoking or vaping inside the limousine, and no consumption of alcohol by anyone less than 21 years of age. Violation of any kind may result in termination of run without refund. Damages from vomiting will be a minimum of 500.00. All damages are the sole discretion of the driver. Client understands and agrees to pay the entire contract price if cancellation policy is not followed. The number of hours on the contract is the minimum number of hours Client agrees to pay Aspen Limo Tours. Client agrees to put any charges for usage and all damages incurred (if any) and extra charges on the credit card provided. Client agrees that by signing this, he/she is the legal credit card holder.
Addendum: Aspen Limo Tours Policy Regarding Service Animals for People with Disabilities
Aspen Limo Tours is committed to making reasonable modifications in policies, practices and procedures to permit the use of service animals by persons with disabilities. Service animals play an important role in ensuring the independence of people with disabilities, and is therefore our policy to welcome into our vehicles any animal that is individually trained to assist a person with a disability.
WHAT IS A SERVICE ANIMAL
Service animals include any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for individuals with disabilities, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability. Service animals do not always have a harness, a sign, or a symbol indicating that they are service animals. A service animal is not a pet. Service animals assist people with disabilities in many different ways, such as:
– Guiding people who are blind or have low vision and retrieving dropped objects for them;
– Alerting people who are deaf or hard of hearing to sounds and the presence of others:
– Carrying and picking up items, opening doors, or flipping switches for people with disabilities who have limited use of hands or arms, limited use of their legs, or limited ability to bend or stoop;
– Pulling wheelchairs;
– Alerting people with disabilities to the onset of medical conditions such as seizures, protecting them and cushioning them if they fall, reviving them and performing other tasks that reduce the risk of disability-related injury;
– Doing work or performing tasks for persons with traumatic brain injury, intellectual disabilities, or psychiatric disabilities, such as reminding a person with depression to take medication or waking him up, alerting a person with anxiety to the onset of panic attacks, orienting people with schizophrenia to reality, and helping people with intellectual or cognitive disabilities to locate misplaced items, find places, or follow daily routines; and
– Providing physical support and assisting people with physical disabilities with stability and balance.
REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO SERVICE ANIMALS:
Most of the time, people with disabilities who use service animals may be easily identified without any need for questioning. If we can tell by looking, it is our policy not to make an individual feel unwelcome by asking questions. If we are unsure an animal meets the definition of a service animal, it is our policy to ask the individual only two questions at the point that the individual seeks entry into our vehicle:
* Is the dog a service animal required because of a disability?
* What work or task has the dog been trained to perform?
If the individual says yes to the first question and explains the work or tasks that the animal is trained to perform, we will welcome the person and service animal without asking any additional questions about his or her service animal. We will not ask an individual questions about his or her disability. We will not ask an individual to show a license, certification, or special ID card as proof of their animal’s training. We must permit service animals to accompany individuals with disabilities in our vehicles normally used by members of the public and will treat individuals with service animals with the same courtesy and respect that we afford to all our clients.
ASPEN LIMO TOURS RESPONSIBILITIES
Aspen Limo Tours has the right to exclude a service animal from its vehicles if the dog is out of control and the handler does not take effective action to control it, or the dog is not house broken. We will not exclude a particular service animal based on past experience with other animals or based on fear unrelated to an individual service animal’s actual behavior. Each situation will be considered individually. When there is a legitimate reason to ask that a service animal be removed or not allowed in a vehicle, staff must offer the person with the disability the opportunity to enter the vehicle without the animal’s presence. Only an owner of Aspen Limo Tours can make the decision to exclude a service animal.
Aspen Limo Tours does reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee to absorb extra costs associated with future clients allergies due to dog hair and dander.
I agree to all of the procedures and policies as listed above in this agreement.